View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
maybe let me this "singleman" say something about being single.

for me, i dun purposely planned to be single, nor do i purposely try to find a life partner. i let it to affinity. if have affinity then will find one, if dun hv then mean dun hv n become single. single have it own "advantage", he/she can do wadever he/she like, no family commitment, etc. but someone did mention if not married, or no children, next time when we old, no one take care of us esp when we sick. for these, i will say being single then we have to take care ourself n keep as healthy as possible lor.

so there is no right or wrong of being single or not single. different people have different thinking. he/she just have to take the whatever consequence for the decision (to be single or non single) he/she made.
Forget about children look after. My aunty 5 chidren. All go overseas. She alone now 80 years old with helper. Get helper better. Every 2 years can change