Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
livergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Do NOT go to Kabukicho

First time going alone to Soapland. Visited Paradise in Kawasaki last night. It’s quite a distance from JR station and the area is secluded with one other soapland next door, recommend bros to use google map as guidance. They have a huge sign saying foreigners welcome. Made a mistake the moment I stepped in. Shouldn’t declare that I’m gaijin. They immediately replaced the price list with one that’s 5000yen more and then kenna questioned gaogao by me in Japanese, but as typically Japanese, didn’t give any reason for the price difference. Took up the 45min play in the end.

FR, was assigned Karen, she couldn’t speak English, which is fine with me anyway. She greeted me wearing just bra and panty. Local, petite, Youthful, Kawaii, gentle and white tiger. BJ skill excellent, GFE and tight.

Perhaps due to no language barrier, her service was the best value for money so far in the global chionging fraternity. Way better than even the $400 incall girls in Taiwan.

Return is possible if I can spare some time in the week. I may even go next door to try out..