View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of
Re: FB Exchange Contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper View Post
Recently met up with is local chinses MILF, frankly to say she is not a looker but her skills are excellent. She is kind of sex machine able to perform whatever your requests. Age 45 of her lived in Tampines street , don’t worry she is still single so no string attached that is the best part she quite hard to get as I say: a gentleman is a patience wolves. I loved her expression and moaning. She is little less chubby of her but I bet you were not complaining. She is wild on the bed and you will certainly enjoy her bonking fast and deep, she loved that. You might just CIM if you are not fully depressed the sperms, she even whispers in my ears that she wants more oral sex on her, even persuading me to buy those dual action vibrators to spice her appetite I stop here for her description.
BRO,any chances to know this milf?million thanks