View Single Post
Old 21-04-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds View Post
I keep promoting king hing because it is a lesser known compared to other areas like fuji etc. 8 out of 10 times when I am in Hong Kong, I go hunt for russians at king hing. I mean where else will you find russians or ex-soviet states at 600 hkd. Definitely not in SEA region. Go get your Russian cherry pop-ed..
King Hing has the most variety mix of international FLs...... not just Russkies. You can find PRCs, Russkies, Thais, Laos, Vietnamese, Mongolians, Siberians, Ukrainians, Pinays and occasionally even Malaysians. Except for a few permanent fixtures..... girls there change often so there is always new variety.

The downside is its location.... it is located in a popular tourist spot and the main entrance is on that popular tourist filled street. Enter that building and everyone knows what you are there for..... furthermore there are a couple of pushcarts selling snacks that always packed with locals queue to buy the food and consume standing there just beside the King Hing entrance. Unless you have a thick skin many guys are put off or scared to be seen entering King Hing.