View Single Post
Old 18-06-2018, 02:22 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
been w my fb for 3 yrs . last week jus had her again . always a great fuck. put her on the edge of the bed and made her hold her legs apart for me to pump her pussy hard. all the time we are tongue fighting and my fingers are twisting her nipples reali hard.... she loves pain and pleasure mixes..... 3yrs and we still enjoying sex and most impt each other company.... whereas passion w wife died within 1yr of marriage. .... wtf
my FB and I used to have so much passion

we would fuck in the hotel in the morning, waking up just to go to the hotel do transit, go eat lunch, and later check in again to do the deed, surprising the counter staff that we are back.

we would fuck in the hotel and on the way home, want it again and find a carpark to fuck again

What the hell happened to all that passion? After 8 years, She got lazy and takes me for granted. That's when I gave up trying again and again, so I started to outsource my urges.

When life gives you lemons you make lemonades.

Talking about her and my sex life makes me pissed. I have given up on her in the sex realm, and not looking for complications. The easiest way to get your fix, but keep it simple and not be KC or complicated, is to pay for it.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment