Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light
Re: fun in osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
O

I also didn’t get to explore Tobita itself. It would have been a more exciting place, bigger area and better quality girls.
Tobita Shinchi is actually a lot smaller than Geylang. You can finish walking the whole area in 15 mins. However, the houses are much smaller and packed more closely together than GL. And you don't even need to enter the houses to view the girls. This means that you can see a lot of girls with very little walking and in a very short period of time. It's a very efficient system.

Contrary to popular advice, for first timers, I would recommend walking the length of the main street first. This would give you a good idea of the quality of girls around. Once you get a feel of that, it is time to be decisive.

It's a visual feast really. Honestly, this place should be at the top of chiongsters' bucket list. I've been back in SG for a few months already but still thinking about it from time to time lol.