Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
rockdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Girls in 1654A

FR on Tingting

I would like to start by saying that she is on charming, cute enthusiastic girl I met at GL. She puts in all efforts to bring that smile back on your face. I was pissed off with things when i visited her, but her passionate service just made my day!

She is not for boob lovers! She is for those souls who are searching for a cute companion with A+ service

Looks : 7.5/10, but the doll looking cute face will grow on you as you get regular with her.

Shower : 9/10 She does provide B2B soapy massage and let my little didi play with her soapy pussy holding her from back. A experience I treasure!

Massage : 8/10 A round of really good massage that relieved my stress

Catbath : 8/10 Excellent catbath and ear teasing that left me high and erect.

AR : 10/10 I would just say that it is out of world. She uses her strawberry gel and licks not only your hole but your balls and didi like anything!!!. Can't describe much...

Frenching: 10/10 This is something which made me go mad. She frenched me like anything and started the BBBJ

Bbbj :9/10 She really put in 10+ minitues with strong suction and tongue play. I was already on cloud 9. Then painted her till she is all wet in 69.

FJ : 8/10 Tight wet pussy and all important is her passionate frenching that made my didi shoot much sooner.

Another round of leg and thigh massage!!! I was like a toothpaste squeezed till the last drop...And yes, I was a happy man

This is all I have.

Last edited by rockdick; 15-03-2019 at 08:49 AM.