View Single Post
Old 19-12-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
Naughtyprincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaughtyprincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Here to provide my FR.

Name:小美
Height: 165
Front: C cup, natural, can't tell when you first met her
Location: 同城商务酒店 aka township hotel just outside 越秀区. On maps it says it's in 佛山市, but it's really just 20mins cab ride from guangzhou town.

A taxi driver brought us there. the taxi driver who brought us there told us the price is 800-1500. Once reached, do not go into the hotel, just find the men loitering outside the hotel/in the provision shop next door and say looking for girls.

One of the men served us and said 90min, 2 shots, girls will do everything (massage, 1 dragon etc). Pimp says he starts operating there around 2pm daily until wee hours 5am

He brought us opposite the road and told 6 girls to come out and let us choose. All look super young, 18-21 years old. We didn't fancy anyone there so declined. He then took out his phone and started slowly showing us the rest of the available girls, which all look young too. Finally after looking at 15-20, I chose 1 which he claimed was one of the best.

I asked him how much he said 1688 or something. I said my max is 1200 or else I'll walk away. He said ok, pay 100rmb deposit he ask the girl to come down for me to take a look. The girl had a customer and I had to wait about 30mins. Otherwise all the girls are nearby and probably stay in same apartment. When girl came, looks 80% like pic so I'm happy with the goods.

Took motorcycle to nearby allocated hotel 2 mins away, need to pay 100rmb for the hotel room. Went to shower, chit chat, did our deed for 60mins. I didn't ask for 2 shots (too tired after first), but u may wanna do so. Nice body, nice boobs, quite pretty face, still wear glasses

Review: 8/10