View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Unfortunately for me I think the local scene is still mediocre and filled with wannabe mistresses who don’t know much about their craft at all.

I’m amazed that many of these mistresses do not allow slaves to touch them, and it’s not regarding touching of their intimate regions but in general, legs etc. I’m not sure if this is the norm in the USA or Europe because I don’t session in that part of the world but in many other countries in Asia, touching is definitely ok and to me, that’s an essential part of the experience when it comes to tease and denial sessions.

Maybe it’s just me, but I have been left disappointed after sessioning with several of the local dommes, especially after reading the positive reviews in here.

The above is just my opinion but I’m extremely fussy in my tastes and session requirements and no one in the local scene has been able to provide a gratifying session since the days of old (running back the clock 3-4 years)

Looks like I’m still better off sessioning overseas

On the other hand, I had several positive experiences with Yui, in fact she is the only one I will return to

I want to give the local scene a chance instead of spending on airfares to session overseas. I hope my impression and experience changes in due time