View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Newbies & those wanna to get their 1st power fall in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervert View Post
Return first before you up others !
You have 3 in Q you didn’t return but you up other bros
Brother, please dont jump to conclusions so soon. When i upped the other brother, only brother hungten had upped me. So i used my two ups for that day, one to return him and the other to up the other brother. The rest of the brothers in my queue list only upped me after that. So you see i am now returning them one by one and did not up any other brothers. I will not up anyone else until i finish returning all the brothers in my list. Hope there is no misunderstanding now.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post