View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Not only that. Commercial anot is also depends on the FL and chemistry.

In the early days, all are local OKT and they will bonk the FL first to QC and educate them what to do. Appointment are done thru OKT or some times FL direct after first time. If FL is no good, OKT will scold and even ask them to go back if too many complains. Nowadays all the website bad FR are removed and all fake FR...

I come dome 1 is because of reasons 2,3,4,5 still have not surface yet. Reason 1 is really depends on luck liaoz...

I agreed with all your points. However, seem like sometime dome 1 also have some commotion here being stable that the reason y i have divert to oversea bonk especially to our neighbouring country.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily