View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lister__ View Post
honestly the only german hookers i've been with are shit quality and usually got a lot of tattoo
Germany is a rich country. The good looking ones don't need to resort to prostituition for a living unlike those from the eastern bloc countries. There are local models moonlighting but it will cost u a very big bomb..
If u are willing to pay, anything is possible!
Just to sidetrack a bit to share my experience. Met a 20 year old blonde New Zealader in Auckland recently. She was studying in a local U n working once a week for side income. It was really a fantastic meeting for 2hrs as she was still raw n she just wana have fun. @the end of 2hrs, prompted about a trip to Bali n she was more than eager to meet me there. She was asking only for a very reasonable fee.
All these will need time n effort n a bit of luck even though u are willing to spend but u will get GFE definitely.

Last edited by countryman; 02-08-2018 at 05:39 PM.