View Single Post
Old 22-10-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
WH15 Busty An Qiao

Tried this tasty newbie this week, worked for 10 days:

Origin: Hunan
Looks/ body: 26 yr old demure fair babe not the syt type, long black hair, fair, 1.61m tall, slimish, with v slight tummy impression, 50kg, S curves shaped body, natural full C boobs, non saggy with barley sized light brown nips which I spent countless time kneading and licking
Services/ FJ: shower sensually done with thorough soaping and stroking of my rod from behind, on bed thorough catbath, AR on fours and stroke my rod from behind quite shiok despite no previous trade experience but eager to learn, bj done nicely to my requests- as deep into throat as possible, and later with hand stroking rod while sucking dickhead, fj started with her on cowgal quite tight and trying all angles possible, lotus position and DFK her & lick her nehneh and neck, v passionate till she buay tahan, laid her missionary on edge of bed and pumped her vigorously in deep and long strokes, she cummed, finally in doggie, very tight and pumped her hard all the way till explosive climax, she moaning all the way, her legs getting jello.

Verdict: Services quite green due to no prior trade experience but she’s willing to learn and improvise accordingly based on my guidance, hence the session felt tailored to my needs. Also seems to enjoy sex and able to accommodate multiple positions. Key highlight is her pair of natural full C boobs on considered slimish body, which is rare in GL nowadays.
Reposting my earlier FR on An Qiao dated 15 Sep 2019; maybe shall rtf her soon to ascertain whether she has improved. Afterall she did texted me to say she misses me ��
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪