View Single Post
Old 13-08-2005, 01:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Importation of woman or girl by false pretences

142. Any person who by or under false pretence, false representation or fraudulent or deceitful means made or used either within or without Singapore brings into, or takes out of, or assists in bringing into, or assists in taking out of, Singapore any woman or girl —

(a) with intent that she shall be employed or used for the purpose of prostitution either within or without Singapore;

(b) knowing or having reason to believe that she will be so employed or used; or

(c) whether or not for the purpose of present or future prostitution,

shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years and shall also be liable to a fine not exceeding $10,000.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here