View Single Post
Old 18-02-2016, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Just went to VIP Spa (ex-Magic Spa) at Sentosa Plaza.

I think they have about 10-13 girls with about half of them able to do waterbed service. All viets if I'm not wrong.

They have the RM218 (UP RM198) package which includes the normal SPA services and also the RM258 (UP RM238) package which contains the additional waterbed service. The additional RM20 is supposed to be the CNY surcharge.

The place is slightly bigger than the normal SPAs in JB but some parts are still under renovation or maybe the owner intends to leave it as it is I'm not sure but overall still ok lah.

You can ask the manager to arrange mirroring of the girls when you are ready for action. Below is my FR:

Number: 317

Name: NA (I did ask but it's a very hard to pronounce Vietnamese name)

Face: 8 (pretty 20 yrs old, like those you see in Zouk)

Body: 7 (B+ boobs, light brown nipple, fair & smooth, normal ass, no tattoo)

Catbath: 8 (extensive water catbath for back and front)

BBBJ: 7.5 (surprisingly good for a young viet)

FJ: 6 (she has the "dao"/stuck up face when making love but when I trust her hard she then starts to moan and enjoy and I feel good too but alas the pussy wasn't very tight)

HJ: 6 (wasn't able to cum via FJ so switch to HJ and she duly gave a mechanical but hardworking HJ)

Overall: 7 (good "hardware" but not too good "software")

Hope my FR is useful.

Cheers~