Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 17
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Great Bonks

FR for Chantel from VPremium:
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=759235

Looking to welcome 2020 with a bang, I texted Bro VP quickly the moment I saw Chantel’s photos this afternoon. Turns out that I was her first blood as she had just arrived this morning.

As they say, good things come in small packages...Chantel is not too tall compared to some of the other Viet girls in the stable, but what she lacked in height, she made up for it with her curvy body. Bros who enjoy a perky yet round butt will love Chantel’s. And with a pair of natural C-cup tits, she’s certainly one tight little vixen ready to be savoured.

Certainly not all the photos resemble Chantel...in fact the first two photos differ quite a bit as her face is more round rather than long. The photo that does resemble her very closely (at least 90%) is probably this one:

She certainly has a sweet face, with just some slight blemishes on her face. Her smile is really captivating though and she was always smiling throughout the session. After a quick shower, we proceeded to bed where she started to cat bath me while still attired in her lingerie. Along the way, I slowly stripped her lingerie off and caress her two ponderous tits in front of me. Occasionally she would come up and french kiss me. Her BBBJ is the powerful suction type so bros must be careful lest you cummed too quickly. I quickly stopped her and decided to go down on her. This girl loves a good painting. She gets wet easily and apart from my tongue, I was able to finger fuck her. The only downside is that she’s not clean shaven down below. Would be great if she could shave all the hair off or at least trim it shorter. Nonetheless there’s no smell and I spent a good 15 min painting and finger fucking her till she cummed. She’s quite vocal and will moan quite loudly, and may even use her thighs to kiap you and hold your head in place...strong thighs for such a tiny girl!
She can accommodate a number of positions although doggy is the best since her butt is nice and fleshy for the job...she herself prefers doggy.

If you’re into tall and leggy chicks, then Chantel is probably not for you. But if you like the chilli padi type but with curves, then Chantel is just right.

Here are my humble ratings:

Looks: 8.5/10 (she does not look like all the photos. She looks very close to the photo as shown above, and probably the bathtub photos)
Body: 8 (short but with a curvy body. Perky and fleshy butt)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (natural Cs. Very nice to hold and suck)
BBBJ: 9/10 (nice strong suction and good tongue action. I usu prefer the slow sensual style though)
FJ: 8.5/10 (did not try too many positions but recommends the doggy position)
Frenching: 8/10 (Not the wild DFK type but you can certainly slip your tongue into her mouth
GFE: 9/10 (enthusiastic and earnest. Her mandarin is quite good so no problem communicating. Came across as a very natural love making session and non-commercial)
RTF: Maybe. But there are others I wanna try first.

Last edited by lionheart8; 08-01-2020 at 10:21 AM.