View Single Post
Old 19-11-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 4
PapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant future
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

I was there few weeks ago and walked along the back alley behind JS and saw like 3 - 4 FL standing / squatting around (practicing safe distancing). After getting their customers they will go to the hotel at JM. There are some uncles waiting outside the hotel to get a clearer look of the ladies since it's better lighting compared to the back alley. (I believe so )

I approached 2 ladies and one quoted me $55 and the other quoted me $50. Both were upfront with their services telling me no Kissing, BJ with cap and 15 - 20 mins of service. Not the type of service I was looking for, but at least they were upfront and honest. In the end I left for supper, saving some money.

Looking at some FR written by fellow bros, I was lucky I didn't try them as some FL wore mask throughout the deed.

Last edited by PapaShark; 19-11-2020 at 12:11 PM.