View Single Post
Old 22-03-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5689 / Power: 16
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DISCUSSION: BRING MORE 18-20 yr old SHANGHAINESE GEMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
TS posted on 2008, that time in SH hotel girls (~20yrs old) ~RMB600/night. ~2015 ~RMB600/shot. 2018 ~RMB1200/shot >RMB2000/night.

so $150-200 is it possible for them now?

I missed SH.
The good old days!

In 2007-2008, it was possible to find attractive 18-21 yo girls for $80-120 per shot in SG.

Now you can't even see girls of similar quality anywhere. Old aunties now want $200-250 per shot. Old and plastic women at KTVs want $300 just for sitting with you! And $1k and up per shot!!

It's very sad.

Bro WB

Great successes are built on taking your negatives and turning them around.

You cannot rise higher than your thought of yourself at the subconscious level.

It's predestined that all the particles and forces in the universe are constantly conspiring in my favor.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily