Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 01:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Divert my attention to other nationality temporary as I personally feel that the thai scene is very messy and do not have that much choice to choose from recently. A lot of old and good stable has also close down due to many sabo cases by the same trade.

Part 1: Overview

Background
“Cintya Bella was from Bandung. She has been working and staying in Batam for many years already. I understand from her that this is not her first time in SG.

Stable details

In fact, for those who frequently Indo ladies, you guy should know this stable is not new as it been around for a long time. It just that it has been renaming due to unforeseen reason. Stable is also very experience. The operators is friendly and really makes effort and appreciate all his customers Overall the arrangement was hassle free and went through in an orderly manner. I am very satisfied with the arrangement. Kudos for the efforts!!!

Lady

The pics accuracy of Cintya Bella compare with her real person was 100%. I have no doubt about it.

Look: (FABULOUS!!!)
Typically indon minah look and she have the chio and innocent look that can smitten a guy. She wear a nice smile and have a nice braces on her. She has a very natural beauty that does not need much make up. In fact, it doesn’t really matter if she make up or not. It still very chio.

Stable other lady comment
As I leave the place, I saw the rest of the ladies from this stable. Look not bad and also similar to the pics being advertise. However, I still think that I would be able to bring a stronger chemistry with cintya bella that why I choose her.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 08 Dec 2015
Time of Action: 2030 hrs
Accommodation: budget hotel, no much comment to protect stable
Location: tiny part of sg, I have no comment. Pls check with stable directly
Total Shot taken: 2 X solid FJ
Position tried: Riding, missionary and doggie
Room's Condition: small, cosy and spacious.
Toilet Condition: small and and good condition, other will depend on place you took

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily