Old 19-04-2016, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
ragz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterragz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KL part time college gal

As promised to bro SNN, below is my report for Lily.

Race : chinese local
Face : 6/10
Body : 7/10 petite body
Boobs : 6/10 small
Ass : 6/10 small
Bbbj : 8/10 takes her time to slowly suck and blow and suck. Hehehe.
Moan : natural
Fj : willing to please even though I filled her pussy with a full meat. Hehe.
Pussy : 7/10 no smell
Dfk : never try so don't know
Gfe : 5/10 she's more like a fb rather than a gf.
Damage : 250/shot

Standard protocol. Picked her up at her condo and head to hotel nearby. She proceed to book room and texted me and up I go. Once I'm in, we chat a lil, well, usual stuffs, nothing to share about.

Proceed to bathe and after that start the game. She licks a lil on my chest and down she go. Her ball sucking technique is pretty good I must say. Haha. Never had a girl that made me felt good sucking my balls. then proceed to cock sucking. Oo lala. She takes her time, short one, long one, tongue twisting, shaft licking and sucking again on the head, then down the shaft again. Mmmm. Thinking bout it makes me hard again. Lol.

After bout 15-20 mins of blowing, sucking, licking and twisting, time for the real deal. Cow girl 1st, riding me like there is no tomorrow though she said I'm too big and felt like she's being stretched. Haha. And she licks my nips while riding, alternating left and right. Hehehe. Then to missionary, and then to doggie, then to missionary again, then lifted her legs up to my shoulder and go as deep as I can. Listening to her moan and seeing her face in ecstacy gives me the pleasure and triumphant. Another pussy well fucked. Hehe. She was really wet and yes, it's the natural lubricant from her pussy. Hehe.

20 mins of pumping, soldiers reported in and ready to be deployed into domdom. With few last pumps, tried my best to go in as deep as I can, and the rest is history.

Thanks!! Hehehe..