View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Which Nationality can make a good wife??

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Ah tiong using their internet clones to vote for themselves and then kept coming back to revive the thread every time it became too old and disappears from the forum view Want to embed more people in Singapore to swing our opinion towards more tiong than american but can only use your women let us fuck because all the tiong men no balls
Typical antagonistic Singaporean.
Picking a fight for no reason.
The genetics in Singapore are very poor actually... girls with no boobs and short men... who are gay anyways.....
China is now far more advanced than Singapore...
The day will come when you work in China as a cleaner..
I'm not PRC by the way...
I've served my NS.
I'm just appalled by the shitty attitude of Singaporean Chinese, and their perceived superiority ...

Now have a look at what your "far more advanced" friends and their supporters did
94 messages and counting.
What a bunch of jokers. Had a real good laugh when I loaded my inbox 🤣🤣

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?