View Single Post
Old 17-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, if one dont have "ahmad driven limo" but drives a flashy sport car, does it works fine?

Anyway, many thanks for the pickup line you mentioned earlier ... I may be the next predator once I am bore with the PRC lasses in GL.

Cheers,
MaX
=> Hey BRO,once i was having one of my fav - "yummy Prawn Mee" @ GL Lor,24A and then this BRO rode on his small & old motorbike with this sweet PRC babe with nice cleavage shared table with me...And they ate & was having a good time together !!!... And i read that some BROs here even take a cab with his PRC gal fren...So BRO,it's really cool if U are lucky to discover a "non-materialistic" & understanding PRC gal,then sure why not,it can definitely work out very fine !!! Of course U must be able to provide her the basic needs juz liked in any relationship or marriage !

=> BRO,please note "different places where PRC gals hang out,they have different needs & taste...and it'll be same for most of us too...so be prepared for this !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

***ps.many thanks for your UpZ for that "highly suspect thread" recently,BRO ( prclove102 ) please post soon so that i can return favours asap !

Last edited by andyk; 17-06-2009 at 01:40 PM. Reason: OK