View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
Hi any bro tried this ML? Please share FR.
Is she the same ML by the name of Baby, who appeared for a short period in mid 2017?
Have tried her, venue discreet but rather inconvenient for those who don't drive, and the proximity of the main entrance to the neighbouring units does give one an uncomfortable feel. It's a shared apartment with another ML and toilet is accessible from both rooms. What Yi Yi excels in is the sensual as described in the MRs, massage nothing to shout about though. For sensual, I will rate her alongside Long Nu as the best 2 I've tried thus far, and her looks are pretty much like the photos.

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird