View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

craving for some nuru fun today and tried anna https://sglonelyguy.info/anna-massage/

location discrete and thats a good plus point. looks closer to her on pink bed

once step in, was ushered to shower myself. by the time im out she was already starked naked with nice trimed bush and 2D melons. then she walk towards me to size up my 2ic. laid on the rubber bed and she lub herself up to bua her melons to me - even said F is her desired cup.. boob fug was good and took her awhile to get me off.

then showered again and laid down on massage bed. this is when she demo her skills as skilled masseur, kneading the knots and stepping on my back really soothe the back. flipped over and she was naked again and finished me off. roaming is fine but she said she has sensitive nips. was allowed to feel her wet bush too.

overall good experience. but sad that she has little time to eat in between breaks. recommend bros to try her service too.