Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: January trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Bro, your tip so big ah 100K. I though u r alway careful about giving tip. Now economy bad mah not many people can give such a big tip.
Tip them 50k for me is already a lot.
U r right. 50K used to be the norm. But not nowadays. Costs of living high at TBK since mid last yr. Furthermore the booking fees was a steal.

I tipped her RP100K cos..hmm....middle of the nite, rabba rabba her, she woke up, showed me tat CFM look, went straight to the toilet, gargled, came to me with open arms...and the rest is history. Tats service!

Anyway nowadays tips for above average (service) cewek preferably be RP70K > imo. I dont tip every cewek RP100K hor.