Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 07:13 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: January trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
U r right. 50K used to be the norm. But not nowadays. Costs of living high at TBK since mid last yr. Furthermore the booking fees was a steal.

I tipped her RP100K cos..hmm....middle of the nite, rabba rabba her, she woke up, showed me tat CFM look, went straight to the toilet, gargled, came to me with open arms...and the rest is history. Tats service!

Anyway nowadays tips for above average (service) cewek preferably be RP70K > imo. I dont tip every cewek RP100K hor.
Xdecepticon is a veteran in Balai scene ever since I was in the forum thing and I notice also the tipping have increase from a 50K (considered as high those days and now 100K as reasonable). We have to accept the fact that the booking fees also have increase tremendously....not to mention the ferry fees also increase hahahahaha!