Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: January trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I notice also the tipping have increase from a 50K (considered as high those days and now 100K as reasonable). We have to accept the fact that the booking fees also have increase tremendously....not to mention the ferry fees also increase hahahahaha!
My current tipping of RP100K is an exception rather than the norm. Her give-n-take attitude impresses me considering the fact nowadays most of the gils at TBK attitude problem!

Btw, during those time when RP hovering below RP5000/S$1.00, most of the time I wld tip those average cewek S$10 i/o RP50K. Want to tip must oso tip smart.

Anyway, since RP hovering @ 7600=7800 range, to tip RP50K I really paiseh especially when the booking fees quite a steal.

Last edited by Xdecepticon; 12-02-2009 at 08:10 AM.