Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
To stop the bus just flag at them ?
The bus will travel in fix route or go where ever the customer request?
No matter how far stll 3000rp ?
Bro, dont get me wrong but may I ask do u travel alot when u r at TBK? Do u go sightseeing, temples, waterfall, beach, etc? Are u those type who spent 3/4 of ur cheonging time outside ur room/hotel, moving from places to places? If not, why so particular abt a mere RP10K tpt cost fm jetty to hotel?

Do u know how much is RP10K (ojek). Its only @S$1.30. U can even bargain with those ojek (not nearby hotel) along the main road if u want to. Not all but some of the local ojek tere are nice guys. Poor chaps. They oso earning a decent living. Paying extra RP7k is peanuts when compare to the booking fees u gonna get ketok fm OKT!