Old 13-02-2009, 04:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
crazydick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

last time i ever booked a girl from villa very attitude problem went to hotel talk for awhile heard from her that she lives in s'pore b4 aft that went bath den went to bed got a blowjob from her wanna suck her nipple say cannot as she dun want the nipple become very long(wtf) aft cum into her mouth we went to bath aft that she went to sleep aft half hour i ask her wake up n she use blanket cover up her head and say she want to sleep dun disturb her den i woke her up again and she say " you book me 1 day only can fuck me 3 times just now blowjob counted 1 time now u still want ok la come fuck la" and she angry open up the blanket showing her nude boby to me and my mind was thinking wtf come here relax give me this attitude and den i shouted at her "ok lor nvm you go back lor" i took her bag open the hotel room door and throw it outside called the driver and ask him to complain to the OKT and then the driver ask another girl come.. heard from my friend that last time in batu if girls give attitude to customers and OKT receive complain from customer the girl will be beaten by OKT infront of the customer all bro better beware of this girl very attitude problem under her lips got tattoo it happen 1 years back dunno still there or not.. so far i went there ard 6time only have this problem once the rest of the girls that i booked still ok bonk all u can will be going on march again..