Thread: Should i....
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
There are other ways to release other than engaging a fl/wl.

Go and run 5km, then pcc in the toilet while looking at the posed and heavily touched up photos of social media influencers.

Then come back and read this thread again.

There, i just saved you some money.

5km not enough you run 10km
10km not enough you run 15km

From a economic standpoint, it is cheaper in the long run to engage a fl/wl if you don't want to PCC.

I met my wife in the wee hours of the morning when she run up to me and say i cut her queue when flagging a cab. Both of us wearing stand chart marathon singlet.

I say paiseh, i never see her waiting .End up share cab, i pay the fare.
3 months later i get to release inside her as many times as i want. Initially i thought heng ah, pay 1 cab fare, get to release as many times as i want.

Then i realised i was wrong.

i realised that i have never stopped paying for the release up until this very day.

10 years liao, i'm still paying.

With my youth, my money, my time , my semen but end of the day, the important thing is i feel shoik when i pay for it.

For fl/wl, the shoik part only last for a while until you need to pay.

I hope MOE can use my story as education material.

Thank you very much.

Lesson: never share a cab with attractive opposite sex?