View Single Post
Old 15-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Very soon I reached back at her place. She was ready. Dress in a tight body short dress. Didn't able to see much as she had put on her jacket. I put down my back pack in her room. She ask what's that. I replied her it's some clothes and a sleeping bag. Just in case. She didn't say much. We quickly go down and flag a taxi to the club. At the club we have a lot of sweet talking, touching and kissing. I managed to hold on her waist and occasionally touch her but. Wow no panty line. I guess its thong. Very stim whole night. After half and hour we sit back and keep on drinking. I am a good drinker as my genes are good at this. Soon the clubbing ends and we all going to Chinatown for supper. Yeah. Its was ard 2am already after supper 3am reach back her room 3.30am. I think I can use as excuse to stay. everything was I can foresee. Really we reach back her place ard 4am. Told her can I stay back as it's very late. She says ok. Wow. She then ask me to take a shower first. She pass me her shower gel and shampoo. I put down my keys wallet mobile Phone basically emptied my pockets to put the bottles of toiletries. As I was showering myself I heard the cubicle next door was grunting. Wow. Sure making out big time and even having sex. I didnt want to waste more time. Quickly finish my shower and head back to her room. She was in her bathrobe waiting for her turn. I told her I heard ppl having sex there. Hahahha she seems doesn't believe me and pass me her hair dryer. She then took back the toiletries and head to shower room. I quickly do some investigation works in her room. First I open her drawer. Check if she have any love letters. during that time we still use mail instead of email. Its cleared. Nothing. Run thru her bank books and cheque book as well. Her parents gave her lots of money. Then I open her warbrobe. Very tidy. All different types of clothes are separately place. Easy to locate her under wear. Her bra tag says triumph maximiser 70B. Oh yeah manage to know her bra size. Quickly sit back at the bed and drying my hair. Not long later she came back. And took my place to blow dry her hair. She took at least 20mins to dry her head. She was wearing a night dress more to a oversized tshirt with som3 lace and some flowers on it. On the other hand I was wearing tshirt and short pants. I am not sure she was wearing bra as I didn't notice when she goes to the shower.so excited. After her hair she is applying facial lotion. I cant wait. I started my attacking steps. I stand behind her and masssge her neck. Can see her red color bra straps. I continue to massage. She didnt say much. I feels tired and then sleep on her bed. I got braved. Wait for her to come.