Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by viola06 View Post
Bro dannyboy555

I thank you for your reply and i’m truly sorry about your loss. I know you invested alot of time and emotions in your girl and yes what you said is true. They sacrificed alot for their family.

Sacrificing comes in alot of form. Selling your body for your loved one should never be an option. Many people thinks is ok. But many others think it’s bad too. Very hard to argue but you need to know What you believe in.

As much as possible, i will learn from your experience and save myself from getting hurt. I had already emotionally detached from the FL and waiting for her to return home. I will not tolerate one day she tell me she want to work FL again for her family. There are so many jobs out there you can work. Even if you starve yourself everyday just so you can work more jobs to support your family, i still give you the respect and think it is still better than being FL. If you want to continue work FL, ok go ahead. It’s your choice and i choose to just leave. I cannot control her choice but i can control mine.

And bro take your time to heal and move on. I know the words ‘move on’ is very hard. Say easy, do very difficut. Don’t kill yourself over her. Just stay strong. You will be fine, ok??
I am also like you at that time waiting for her to return to Thailand and preparing myself detach from her because that was 1st year and I tell myself it is not possible to go together. But soon after she return I will start to miss her so much... She also miss me so much . We then video call every moment and every day... When she said she had to continue work as WL I objected but I cannot pay to support her whole families daughter, families and sister university. Then she had to work WL..

Thank you very much for your encouragement. As you say "move on" is say easy when I personally felt it is very very tough. .. If the relationship come to those turn bad and cannot continue and broke up then is easy to move on. My case was all along go well even I already treat as the family members to their families. The worst case was the day just came back from visiting her families in Thailand to Singapore not even have the change to chit chat with gf then she told me she going to marry Taiwan bf. I heard like I having a terrible dream or she talking nonsense . Till now I cannot accept this....