View Single Post
Old 25-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Married men here whose wife reject you for sex

Two cents worth from someone who dated 12 or so gals and gone through a failed marriage and since remarried....

Lest anyone forgets a married life is very different from being single, both my wife and myself actually talked about it.

We were so free where we were younger and dating, we each have our own home to go back to, so our parents took care of food, lodging (and the cleaning), laundry, ironing etc in short we have more hours each day and we excreted less physically.

Nowadays, have to take care of the house, the kid (especially homework), and sometimes our parents who have aged.

The notion of romance have really changed because we have undertaken so much more responsibilities.

As I mentioned before, we tried sometime simple, our night always ends with hugs in bed, some cuddling and my hands are always underneath her PJs I have to work your finger every night even if I am not fucking her....and she always stains her PJs....it helps to remind her that I have my needs...