View Single Post
Old 20-09-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Day 3 FR

Afternoon I walk around the massage saloons and this one located near to Grand Pink Hotel have a few nice looking MLs. I just pop-in to check if they are willing to oil massage at my room. Took a 1.5 hr package. At the end was a HJ session. Damage 600 baht massage + 700 baht HJ.

Night time, went back to 9 Bar to look for the girl I fuck last night. She was not working as it is her off day. After some chat with the boss, she said that Forte Pub is expensive. After she close shop, we went to Zone Club instead. 3 girls + me. 12 small bottles Heineken 1600 baht. Ice 100 baht.

After partying, I brought one of the better looking girl back to my room for LT. Next morning, she never ask for money. I just gave her 2000 baht for food.

No Day 4 FR, unless u wanna know my Scoot flight experience back to SG, lol.
Hi bro, just need a favour from you to remove the portion about the 9 Bar, or minor edit out the details. This is my friend's pub and she saw the post. She is pretty sensitive to it so just hope you don't mind. Thanks.