Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Wobblyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Just tried out a mp beside balestier temple.

Suppose after pray want to go for a tea break.. But in the end went into this mall see walk walk first lvl saw quite a few mp but is all lock and inside no on light ... so head up to 2nd floor.. saw this shop is open just went in and never ask much and ask for one hr good massage. This busty lady melon was so huge that i keep touching while she giving massage... erm not bad free roaming and she never resist so i proceed even furthrr .... that my hand slowly went downwards ... slowly my finger went into the abalone this abalone was very fast get wet and she controling her moan knew she also in need of my little 2ic help...

massage really that ease my ache & pain... and she provide boobs massage ... and is everything off .... put oil start rubbing with her huge melon damm shiok... and can feel her pussy rubbing here amd there after flip over ... that the best part start her pussy rubbing over ur body with her huge melon and that time my 2ic cannot tahan marikita straight....

All of a sudden, she just bend down 2 lick my nip and chest while her pussy is keep rubbing up and down.. slowly her hands is holding on my 2ic but turning and slowly tease here and thrre it.

She start to ask me if I like it. and want to top up for HJ.... as she can feel I can’t take it anymore i need some special from her, so she started 2 stroke me slow & steady. Within 5min I ask her does she want me to pump her ... and she say ok. OMG... IS my day today....nvr thinl much she take CD and use her mouth to cap on and she start with some deep deep throat blowing....

And i really cannot take it just ask her come ride me now .....Didnt know i so fast cum after her fast and furious ride...SO She wiped 4 me clean up and rest awhile . while she give some massage my head.
After resting she give me a good bath ... and i clean up and left happily.... what a good day for me...

Looks: 7.5
Body: baba type

Massage: 8.5
HJ 8 she really can do a nice special HJ
BJ 11/10 damm shiok i love her deep throat...
FJ OMG her best show ... she really a good horse rider...

Bathroom attached, clean n nice cosy environment

Total damage 150

A nice place with a good masseuse to share...
Hi bro can share ?