View Single Post
Old 04-10-2004, 12:39 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi.chi.eru
Brudder siamcutey, can give a description about Catherines and Victoria's secret?

thanks alot. Will add pricing info about emmanuelle in... Reminds me last time ever bonked a few sideliners... they were poster girls... heh heh.... damn shiok...

kekeke...
Catherine's is at Royal Pacific Hotel at Rama 9. full address you can get from bkktonight

Fishtank at the 1st flr. 3 pricing from left to right. 1.4K, 1.7K, 1.9K This place is crowded with Thais. Local Thais. Girl quality on 1st flr cannot be compared to other estabs. But why lots of locals go there must have its reasons. Rumours are 2 shots and BBBJ. For me never try them cos not to my liking.

Take the lift to 5th flr. Model Lounge. The models will sit at the lounge and you pick and choose. Rooms in the 5th floor too. 2.7K and 3.3K Quality is good. But then for the 2 shots and BBBJ got to depend on the girl.

Victoria's Secret. Nice hideout tucked in Soi Soon Wijai. Need someone who knows the way to bring you there cos even taxi drivers have difficulty at times going there.

Due to its "secret" location, no sideliners in this place. Only fishtank girls. Prices from 1.7K - 1.9K Of course the gems you got to search for it. Room condition. As per normal of Chuwit's estabs.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...