View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 04:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Update on my last month trip to ac
Same rushing trip, boom boom for 2 wonderful night, each night book 2 and 3 girls from apple and bamboo bar. Pinoy girls really wild, open minded and they know how to made busy the whole night . Any wait to go there now but too bad they get up with work. Planning next trip middle of June

Just want to share an incident . Met a friend in ac whom I didn’t see him for years in sg. He told me he got a girl from WeChat and claimed that she is a student. But upon arrive at hotel she look more like early 20 but my friend still accept her and brought her to the room. Before action start asked my friend to take shower again and wash thoroughly so she can perform bbbj.
After my Friend bath, action started but the service rendered was fxxxking poor. This cannot that cannot. My friend piss off asked her to leave.
After she left then my friend realised he lost close to sgd 600 .

He wanted to report police but the hotel don’t have the record because he brought the lady to the room and send her to hotel lobby. Therefore the girl identity was not checked. According to my Friend, despite my friend chase her off but she insist my friend company her to hotel lobby

Lesson learnt - beware of WeChat girls.
Watch out your valuable things/$ otherwise you might be the next victim

Good luck and have fun