Thread: Milf ol
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1879 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

Friday started rather slowly, I did managed to complete the proposal and submitted to my boss. I went over to her desk to check if her kid is ok…or rather importantly if she is ok after yesterday night’s encounter.
A bit disappointed when I found out that she was on urgent leave, so I text her to find out how’s everything. Her reply was

“Thanks for your concern, everything is ok. My son need to remain in hospital for another day for further observation. Doctor will check on him again after lunch if he is ok then he will be discharge in the afternoon.”

“Oic how about you ? “

“Ya am in the hospital since yesterday night, didn’t want to go home. Here is much more peaceful. How about you ? Did you manage to complete your proposal ? Sorry to have troubled you listening to all my nonsense….”

“Yup done and submitted. Please don’t say that…I am glad that you trusted me and shared your problem with me.”

“Have to stop here, my hubby is walking towards me now. Btw I will not be in office next week as I will be going for the planned trip”.

“Ok take care and try to enjoy the trip…..I am missing you already.” I reply jokingly actually.

“Seriously I am not looking forward to the trip at all….Hee hee don’t be naughty hor… ” was her reply.