Thread: My cheating gf
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of
Re: My cheating gf

TS, having an long distance relationship is tough. I was in the same boat as you (long distance R/S & protected her V until marriage) but i counted myself lucky as me and wife (gf before that) made it together. We even have a kid now and trying for second, third and forth if possible.

In my case (before marriage), both me and my wife gave each other space; we can go anywhere we want but we do not step over the line. Not every girl will listen to bf but my then gf (now wife) knows the consequences if she steps over the line. very lucky for me.

I always have this mentality that if it is yours, it will be yours. No point chasing over it. the eager you want, the sadder you will be if it failed.

I am in no position to comment/advise you but as a bro here, there is one thing for sure; work hard on what you are doing now, covert that anger to motivation, love yourself, do your best but if things cannot go along your way, let it go... you can cry, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year and so on... you will grow up from there and will be stronger. Do not do silly thing or even commit suicide because that is one of the way of escaping thing instead of solving it....

Remember, there will be retributions... not now, but later? who knows.......