Thread: My cheating gf
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
mwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My cheating gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotoad View Post
Bro TS, must be difficult typing what you did and I hope it has provided some form of liberation. Don't bottle up your feelings and make sure you confide in friends who can empathize with you. I believe it usually helps in feeling better! In this tough and stressful environment, I think it's easy to overlook our mental health. Make sure to have your own interest in mind and do what's best for yourself.

I believe life is made out of minuscule decisions that lead to a desired outcome. I.E. to say, a subconscious decision to go to RP's place, to be sent in his car, to go see his dog, possibly even to argue with you to give an excuse. These small decisions might have served as the foundation and lead up to what happened between them. The replies here like ahpor80's and neoprint123's make good sense if you deliberate deeper. After the anger and hurt subsides, you might one day look back and realize that you were the lucky one to get out when you could, it's all perspective.

Not sure is there is a point in pursuing your relationship but that is your choice to make. Ask yourself if it's worth your time and the heartbreak - an influencer model girlfriend might seem to make a good trophy wife, but looks and attraction fade too. Make sure not to do anything too rash or silly and get some semblance of composure before you make decisions. Hope you'll be alright, cheers.
Thank you for the kind comments and support on this true story. And i hope the rest who have read the story also enjoyed reading it.
The thing is she feels that she did not cheat because i broke up with her inbetween when she had a thing with RP. Maybe like what u have just said, thats just an excuse as she feels that shes not in the wrong and she feels that i am accusing her instead. I understand all the kind bros here who have commented to give up on her but like i said sometimes love is blind, and sometimes the one(me) behind love is the blind one.
Please be patient and continue to support my story telling. Thank you all and have a great weekend.