Old 24-02-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Myhorizon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Went to Batam last Thursday alone for the first time, could not find anyone to go with. I follow nono instructions found here in this Batam thread.

Initially it is confusing when I reach the front main door of hotel Utama. The picture found here is actually taken at the back door. So after a few while searching a kind local teochew ah pek show me the back door and it looks the same as the picture given by nono.

Following the entire street full of massage shops, I found goodone massage at the end of the street.

Name:Utari or Atari
Hj: 6
Bj: 6
Fj: 8

This girl masaage is so so only. Hj and bj also a bit rush, but she can moan a lot. Loves her moaning, I came just less than 10 mins into action. Can do many positions, but missionary get her moaning louder. 400k tips.

After that I walk to Dc mall nearby to eat and shop. Thr supermarket is well stocked and food is cheap.

I took the same day ferry back. It was a good start in Batam for me, but going alone is a bit boring, better to go with a few like minded bros. Git chance maybe can follow a few Batam regulars.