View Single Post
Old 20-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Story of Me and a maid (SB)

I answered my phone while she’s still busy sucking my cock. I told my wife that I was held up alittle by my boss
and will try to be there as soon as possilbe. After cutting off the phone, I told her my family is waiting for me to
pick them and the best part is she’s not jealous or show any anger but rather just smile.

Then she continued giving me bbbj for the next fifteen minutes and I started feeling the explosion building up.
“Urgh.......I’m cumming” she continue sucking and within moment I exploded into her mouth. She did not immediately
release my prick from her mouth though, and I started shooting a few more after fire into her mouth. I then pull it out
as I could feel the sensitive sore after ejeculations.

She didn’t swallow my semen and uses some tissue to cover her mouth while splitting it out. I’m not complaining as I’m
already enjoying a rare bbbj plus cim experience. After that I went to the toilet to washup as I don’t want any traces
when I pick my family. I gave her another hug and kissed her neck before bidding her bye bye and good night then I left
the house smiling to pick my family up.