View Single Post
Old 14-10-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfer View Post
Been a while since I came back into this house. Wanted to try the recommended 8 or 20 but booked till late so went for 13 instead. This is my humble FR

Girl :
G8

Booking date:
13 October 2018

Looks:
Bitchy ah lian

Frenching :
Don’t allow

Figure:
Slim

Boobs:
Enhanced B+

Pussy:
Big & moist (finger her using my index & middle finger)

Tattoo:
Almost full back

Moans:
Loud

GFE:
Crazy, chatty gf

Language :
Thai & minimal english

RTF:
No

Story time :

Was feeling horny after drink at golden mile, so decided to see this thread and wanted g8 or G20 as recommended but both booked till late. Saw the big boobs calling out to me then decided to get g13. I Guess it’s because of g8 & g20 standard, she gave me a bbbj in the shower for a short 30 seconds. Previously in this house, unless requested, else don’t have. First round was pretty standard, cat bath , a little of pussy teasing then came in missionary. She kept insisting that I knew Thai which I didn’t. The turn off was me was the music in the room, either no music or slow music for me. Sorry it’s just me. Second round was more intense as I’ve extend to total of 3 sessions, Guess she was happy with it and decided to go crazy. BBBJ for a good 5 minutes, ride till the cows come home, doggy then came in her mouth. Guess the only plus point for her is that she randomly grabs my little brother and show a little SM, was really surprised at that. If you can understand Thai or speak Thai, then she can be really chatty. Her moans were very loud but too commercial.

1st : BBBJ->cow girl -> missionary
2nd : BBBJ-> cow girl -> doggy -> CIM
You went for girl 8 or 13?