View Single Post
Old 26-06-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Discussion to consolidate all the points exchange threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
NOTICE -

Friends told me to start a thread for this discussion because TS of the various exchange points threads may not be happy if losses their respective thread.

I was discussing with a few friends lately. Trying to get feedback here and not sure if my proposal will garner majority.

Please dun flame or zap me if my proposal hurt anyone.

If my proposal garners good support, I shall propose to admin to consolidate all the points exchange points threads. IMO, there is no need so many exchange points threads and any reason why?

In fact I only post in 4 threads weekly.

Not sure, we should do a poll or just discuss here if we can consolidate all the exchange points threads to x numbers.

Questions now

1. How many threads are good figures?
2. Which thread should remain?

PS - above is just for discussion.
What is your problem now ?

To be fair .... why don’t you seek opinion of the TS of those Points Exchange Threads ?

As the usual advice given by Boss Sam and Sis BigSexy, if you don’t like what was posted, then ignore it .... so if you think too many points exchange threads... then chose the ones that you like and post there .. you can ignore other point exchange threads lah ....

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!