View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cheating Spouse - To forgive or not?

A fling is a one night stand. Or maybe hot sex for 2 weeks. Just bodily lust and no emotions. But when he has slept with her for 1 year, he grew a relationship. There is love. The same way he loves you. He makes plans for her, including worrying for her suicide (I do read details). Hence I am not surprised he planned to set up a biz for her. He is hiding under the definition of a "fling". It is no longer one.

I can understand you are depressed. I do not accept you should suffer in silence. You are not competing on the same ground as sis Jessie suggested. You are his legally wedded wife. You have legal rights to protect yourself, your child and your family. His affair is not your fault. His explanation you neglected him over your pregnancy is an excuse. You mean to say every woman that births a child should be cheated upon just bec they were not in the mood to pleasure their husbands??

Come on. Don't be silly.

Read the threads here. Most men will tell you he is likely to re-offend. We know. Bec we are guys ourselves.

Forgive, yes. Make him pay a heavy price for his mistake. Else there is no learning. And then work on reconciling both your issues. Anything less becomes your fault for misjudging the situation.

One more thing. We guys. We want the ones that got away. Not treasure the ones we have. I know, its kinda sad. So "making yourself difficult" is not pushing him away. On the contrary, it will pique his interest. In you. Its a male conquest thingy.