View Single Post
Old 17-05-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Your timing really sucks man....... yesterday was the start of Operation Thunderbolt 18...... a 3-month long major combined joint effort by the police forces of Guangdong, Hongkong & Macau targetting the vice & human trafficking trade. The RHKP has also supplemented its anti-vice & triad unit with external resources. My friend's security firm was contracted to supply manpower to the RHKP and his firm was not the only firm.... I understand there were another 4 firms with similar contracts.

Intel received was that the RHKP intends to cover all the buildings that has ladies offering sex services. If I were you..... I would avoid HK, Macau & Guangdong during these 3 months.
Ninja,

Thanks for your insightful comments! You saved me lots of money, I owe you 2 drinks!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!