View Single Post
Old 13-06-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
If bring newbie can get bargain at 800k syt you can try to bring too...Btw bunga as long as your know the mummy an support her offen she will give you a good price for it...
I am curious how much would mummy charge a newbie if he goes to Bunga alone or join the rest of the other newbies,hehehe...usually i notice from this forum would be no less than 1.3 juta,hehehe...its afterall Batam MOST expensive booking joint from my perspective.

If you pay 800k rupiah for a girl and a mummy were to charge a newbie 1.3juta to 1.8 juta (i doubt the price variances would be so far apart),which would often the usual case if the newbie/s goes there w/o someone who knows "the way" ,and if the newbie accepted the price (which you can always advise not to but coudnt 100% stop since money not yours), then it would be the ignorance from the newbie's part, and not your fault. Newbie/s need to judge for themselves too.

I have brought enough people (from this forum) around to Batam in my 1st 1.5 years travel there,those who are still with me today...hehehe...99% dont need to pay more than 1.2 juta in most booking joints. In fact,most of these 99% pays no more than a juta for an overnight booking girl,hehehe...800k to a juta from my regular booking places in my experience was pretty common.

Everything afterall still comes back to Bargaining. More people may also equates to better bargaining power too. It depends on how one uses that kind of power,hehehe...

*I am talking about SYT that are below 24 years old (havent given birth,sweet and pretty enough with tight pussies).

** i mentioned 99% becos on very rare occasion,they will sometime find really good gems which they are willing to pay more than 1.2 juta but then again ,most time not from booking joint/s.

Just sharing my experience and views.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info