View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: (Short Story) Jasmine's In Jeopardy

Maybe they were just relaxing and ignoring my naked cunt even though I was spread out and needy, which I really loved because it made me feel cheap and worthless! It was, like, you know, I was saying 'Come Fuck Me, my legs are spread soooo wide!' and they were like 'stuff your cheap hole with a beer bottle and leave us alone'. Maybe they had brought their girlfriends over to take a look at what a cock-hungry slut's pussy looked like." Jasmine giggled.

"So.. I spent the next 3 days there. Sometimes the nice nurses would feed me food, sometimes Repmap would give me his tasty cock to suck while I got fucked by total strangers on the other side of the velvet wall at the same time. I loved every second. All good things must come to an end.. Couldn't walk straight for a couple of days, but I think my dumb husband didn't realize that it was because I had been drilled by sooooo many hard cocks. Hopefully one day I'll get the chance to go back.. That's my favourite story, I hope you like it! Oh, I love sharing about it at parties!" Jasmine finished, licking her lips. She reluctantly wrenched her right hand - which had been rubbing her pussy furiously and was clearly covered in her juice - away from her groin, to blow kisses to Xavier and Nicolette as her two former schoolmates applauded the poor Jasmine's self-derogatory performance.

This time, Xavier couldn't resist and Nicolette was happy to oblige.

Jasmine was extremely horny, she always was by the end of the erotic storytelling. The naked masturbation in front of an audience always fed her arousal even more. However, Nicolette had given her clear orders that she was not allowed to climax during the storytelling, knowing full well that the orgasm denial would drive her slave crazy. It made Jasmine even more pliant and Nicolette enjoyed watching Jasmine squirm with obvious lust. Often, it only took Jasmine a few minutes before she was begging Nicolette to allow her to finish frigging her sopping wet pussy. Biting her lip, Jasmine placed her hands on her head and spread her trembling legs wide. Xavier and Nicolette laughed at the busty slut assuming her favourite position, Jasmine's surgically-enhanced chest heaving deeply from arousal and humiliation, her stomach clenched tight.

"I'll send her down in a bit. Maybe I'll get her to wait for you on the sidewalk, naked?" Nicolette joked. Jasmine blushed, knowing they were revelling in her humiliation. The air was thick with the salty smell of her leaking pussy.

"Take your time, Nicolette. I'll pick up the briefs from your secretary on my way down. Fred's waiting for me in the basement." Xavier laughed.

As soon as the lawyer left the office, the oversexed Jasmine immediately spoke. "Please ma'am, may I.. May I.. cum?" Jasmine asked, knowing full well how pathetic she sounded. But all she could care about at the moment was how much her dripping pussy needed her expert fingers.

However, Nicolette got up and gave the horny Jasmine a hard slap across her face.

Eyes welling up in tears and her left cheek stinging, Jasmine exclaimed, "Owwww!"

"You fucking bitch. How dare you?" Nicolette fumed. Of course, she had successfully outwitted her poor naked slave once again, but she was no less pissed about the fact that the busty slut had actually attempted to sabotage her.

"Nicolette, don't you think this has gone far enough? You've got your revenge, and I know you've won.. I did everything you asked. Don't you think we should bury the hatchet?" Jasmine said softly.

"Fuck no, I'm just getting started. And, I've realized that I've been too kind to you. Don't forget what I told you in the beginning. I said it wouldn't be 'just us girls'. But I still gave you too much leeway, protected you too much." Nicolette raised her voice.

"When will this end? You've ruined my life, Nic.. Ma'am.." Jasmine pleaded.

"No, not yet. Get your slave cunt over here now. Over my lap." Nicolette ordered.

Rubbing her cheek and sobbing, Jasmine obediently draped her naked body over the brunette's lap. Her firm tits were squashed against the sofa as Nicolette positioned Jasmine's curvy ass on the edge of her right thigh. Jasmine felt small and vulnerable, like a child about to be disciplined.

"Can I at least.. Play with my pussy.. Ma'am?" Jasmine asked. The feeling of powerlessness and the humiliation at the hands of her former rival only fed the raging fire between her legs. 

"No. Put your hands straight, over your head." Nicolette said, trying to hide a smile.

Jasmine's corporal punishment swiftly began.

WHACK. "Every time you get spanked, whether by me or anyone else, I want you to say, 'Thank you for disciplining this horny and naughty slut', followed by a 'ma'am' or 'sir', depending on who spanks you. Are we clear?" Nicolette ordered.

WHACK. Nicolette barely gave Jasmine any time to respond before spanking her tanned ass again.

"What did I say?" Nicolette said loudly.

WHACK. "Thank you for disciplining this horny and naughty slut, ma'am!!" Jasmine said in a shrill voice, tears rolling down her face. It was so derogatory, to lie naked over the lap of a woman who was the same age as she was and be punished like a child - Jasmine had never been spanked before, not even by her parents.

WHACK. "Next time, everyone will find out about EVERYTHING. The prostitution, your breach of confidence, and let's not forget.." Nicolette tailed off, murmuring something inaudible.

Slightly confused, Jasmine asked quietly, "Sorry, ma'am?".

WHACK. "Thank you for disciplining this horny and naughty slut, ma'am!" the poor Jasmine yelped as Nicolette ignored her question.

"Spread your legs." Nicolette said simply.

Jasmine shifted her thighs apart slightly. It was an extremely uncomfortable position. She could feel the cold air on her red ass which was thrust high up due to her natural curves, and now directly on her exposed and extremely aroused pussy which was still very moist from her masturbation earlier.

WHACK. "OWW!" Jasmine exclaimed as Nicolette's cruel hand landed squarely between her legs, on her sensitive pussy lips.

WHACK. WHACK. WHACK. "Thank youuu for disciplining this hornyyyy and naughty slutttt, ma'aaaaam!" Jasmine shrieked in pain as her slick pussy was spanked. It humiliated her more to hear the soft squelch when Nicolette lifted her hand off her pussy, it was barely audible but clear evidence of how turned on she was.

Then, there was a knock on the door. Alarmed, Jasmine turned her head to face Nicolette, but the latter had already spoken. "Come in!" she called out cheerfully.

Jasmine couldn't crane her head too far upwards in the position she was in, but saw that the tall black man was dressed in the grey janitorial uniform. He got a good look at the back of Jasmine's toned and evenly-tanned naked body before she recognized him as Tom from her "job interview".

Tom began to laugh at her pathetic form, then.. WHACK. Nicolette spanked her slave's bubble butt again.

Jasmine was stunned for a few moments, before saying softly, "Thank you for disciplining this horny and naughty slut, ma'am.." She hoped Tom would not hear.

But, of course he did, and only laughed harder at the poor Jasmine's expense.

"You wanted to see me, ma'am?" Tom asked Nicolette respectfully.

"Yes," Nicolette said, "First things first. I know you've already met this slut, but I just want to give you a heads up that she'll be reporting to you tomorrow morning. I trust you'll put her to good use. If the toilets are not cleaned to mint condition, feel free to discipline her. If she does a good job, feel free to discipline her too. And, if she doesn't listen to instructions - she is a really naughty one - you can always tell me."

Tom seemed delighted. "Of course, ma'am. To tell you the truth, I was really hoping for her to join us earlier. I thought, you know, after the interview with Mr. Hong.." he said, clearly excited.

"Yeah.. Well. There were some things that I needed her for. But it's time for her to get to her real job. Except when I need her, of course. Some clients really need convincing. And I'm pretty sure I'll call her to my office now and then, throughout the day. You know, just to check up on how she's performing.." Nicolette stroked Jasmine's bare ass.

WHACK. Then, to the amusement of Tom, Nicolette proceeded to spank Jasmine's bald pussy, clearly visible between Jasmine's parted thighs.

"Thank you for disciplining this horny and naughty slut, ma'am!" the mortified slave said. She felt extremely ashamed, perhaps even horrified, at the impending prospect of cleaning toilets under Tom, but she had bigger problems at the moment. Her pussy throbbed, the rough contact of Nicolette's cruel hand and the reminder that her pathetic naked body was being spanked in front of the watching cleaner only served to heighten Jasmine's obvious arousal.

"Would that be all, ma'am?" Tom was obviously hoping to stay and watch the show.

"Oh yes, one more thing. The letter that Cindy told you about, I was hoping you could drop it off with our courier." Nicolette said.

"Sure, ma'am. Where is it?" Tom replied.

Nicolette gestured to her desk and Tom went over to retrieve the letter from the tray.

"Don't you just love being naked in front of strangers? Letting them see everything.. Your entire cheap whorish body.." Nicolette whispered in Jasmine's ear, enjoying her humiliation.

"Please, ma'am.. It's so embarrassing.. My body.. Is private.." Jasmine said, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"Nah. And you clearly enjoy being naked in front of people, judging from this leaking hole.." Nicolette chuckled, absent-mindedly flicking Jasmine's engorged clit with her index finger.

"It's not sealed, ma'am." Tom came over, holding the envelope.

"Oh, how could I forget!" Nicolette seemed amused.

WHACK. "You know what to do, slut." Nicolette said, spanking Jasmine's ass.

Jasmine got to her feet, her ass covered in red handprints, not forgetting to whisper, "Thank you for disciplining this horny and naughty slut, ma'am!" 

She couldn't look the cleaner in the eye as she walked slowly towards him. Tom wasn't sure what was going on, but he was enjoying the sight of the busty naked slut approaching him, her red ass jiggling. His eyes alternated between her voluptuous chest and clean shaven pussy. The humiliated Jasmine stood near the cleaner, then raised her right leg almost vertically up, holding it against the side of her right tit. It was as though she was trying to do a split while standing, balancing herself only on her left leg while lifting her right leg up in the air. Naturally, her bald cunt was spread wide and exposed to anyone who cared to look.

Tom, for one, certainly got a good look. "Wow, her cunt is so pink. The slut is obviously turned on by this!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, you can smell it too, can't you.." Nicolette egged him on, clearly enjoying humiliating Jasmine in front of the cleaner, as Tom laughed at the naked Jasmine exhibiting her curvy body.

"Does she squirt? She's fucking dripping!" Tom continued, before adding, ".. Ma'am."

"The whore is just wet all the time I guess.." Nicolette tailed off, before asking, loudly, "Dog peeing or standing fuck?"

"Erm.." Tom wasn't sure what Nicolette meant.

"Do you think she looks more like a dog peeing, or like she's in the standing position for a hard fuck?" Nicolette repeated, laughing.

Jasmine blushed almost as red as her stinging ass. Her naked body was being discussed as though she was a worthless toy!

"Uh.." Tom said, bursting out in laughter, "I think.. Standing fuck?"

"Typical," Nicolette smirked at the cleaner, "My plan was 'dog peeing'. Anyway, I'm just messing with you. The slut knows what to do."

"I can seal that for you," Jasmine cooed, as prompted, "Plenty of juice between my legs."

Tom finally realized what Jasmine's performance was for, and proceeded to slide the flap of the envelope over Jasmine's shaved pussy. The humiliated naked woman's pussy was sopping wet and everyone could see. She felt terrible, cursing herself for how far she had fallen. Not only was she completely naked in front of the cleaner, he was casually using her well-lubricated pussy to wet the glue on the envelope as though she was nothing but stationery! The worst part was that Tom was taking his time, gently dragging the flap across her sensitive slit multiple times as Jasmine obediently spread herself open for use. The smooth envelope rubbing against her throbbing clit again and again was too much for the horny blonde to handle.

"Rub me, pleaseeeee.." Jasmine whispered, eyes glinting with lust.

She kept herself spread wide, her right leg lifted high, squashing her right tit. Jasmine took deep breaths as she licked her lips. In her oversexed mind, she was hoping that putting on a good slutty show would encourage Tom to satisfy her burning horniness.

Unfortunately, Tom raised his eyebrows with a laugh, and spoke to Nicolette instead, "Ma'am, did you hear that?"

Nicolette hadn't, and Tom didn't seem to be in the mood for secrets. "She just asked me to rub her dripping cunt.." he answered.

"Oh, wow. I told you she was a disobedient one. Thanks anyway, and I think that will be all!" Nicolette replied, trying to hide the grin that was spreading over her face. Her once-proud rival had just wantonly begged a cleaner to play with her "high class" pussy. Nicolette always enjoyed how Jasmine inevitably humiliated herself when she began "thinking with her clit" (as Nicolette called it, and she loved rubbing it in her naked slave's face). All she had to do was get the blonde horny, and then sit back and enjoy the lust-filled Jasmine's amusingly desperate performances.

With one last backward glance at the beautiful busty slut standing with her right leg lifted up high, her shaved pussy spread wide and proudly on display, Tom thanked Nicolette and left with the envelope - now sealed shut thanks to copious amounts of her pussyjuice, the naked Jasmine remembered, blushing.

"Get dressed, whore. Xavier is waiting." Nicolette said.

Jasmine immediately dropped to her knees. "Please, ma'am. Can I cum? I need to cum, I am so fucking hornyyyyy.." she asked, a perfect picture of a slut in heat.

"No." Nicolette replied with a laugh, "Oh, but hey.. If you want, while you wait for him in the basement, you can hike up that pathetic excuse for a dress and rub that needy cunt of yours.. What a sight that would be, don't you think?"