View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 8
ziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to all
Re: Massage along Changi road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxhardrocker View Post
Dont know if thread is dead or not but oh well.

Was at [That Aquarium] and decided to cross over to find Candy.

A viet gal with that pretty innocent gnd look that makes you feel like you are dating someone else's gf.

SHe will start her massage slow slow and work on your butt quite a bit. Kneading, squeezing, pushing and pressing. with generous amount of oil sliding down between the crack and then she will tenderly use her palms to spread the excess down to inner thighs then procced with hdly.

Very sensual. Flipped over is another set of enjoy which I will leave you to your imagination. Just think of ...hmm...a shy gal slowly becoming your gal gal type of feel.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Friendliness: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Was exploring Changi Road side and not too sure if its the same place that bro sxhardrocker mentioned but nevertheless tried that stretch today.

So parked at [That Aquarium] and crossed over. However, there are actually 3 massage shops along that row and I went to the one just right beside a clinic.

Was given a room at level 1 and the recept came in shortly to apologized that my ML was caught in the rain therefore she was held up.

About 15 minutes later, my ML came over to my room and apologized for her lateness. She's PRC, of a slim built but when she wears specs it makes her look like those GND, or probably a teacher look - not really chio, but still a looker sort of.

So she kinda teased me for the underwear I'm wearing (I typically like to wear my own underwear and they're smaller than typical bikini type) and then started with the massage. Massage was good and she used great strength. However when I though it was the end, she started to tickle me and then started to do this very sensual touch all over me. I'm not really someone for tickle so I don't exactly like it, but if it's part of the package... haha...

Then she flipped me over, and the rest was history.

To be honest I wanted something a little edgy and lots of teasing, but didn't expect her to go "autopilot" haha. Still, tipped her to typical amount and left home happy.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 8/10
Friendliness: 8/10
GFE: 7/10 (Don't know why she like to codeswitch between English and Chinese, sometimes a little annoying but ok la~ maybe she's trying to break the ice)

Willing to trade with anyone who has legit edgy and teasing massage; Singapore (East preferred) or JB also ok