View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Kinda true... I only manage to get normal atm card when I was a tourist and a debit card when I got my work permit. Funnily I did ask about credit card and kasikorn told me that I have to prepaid it eg. like put in 300k and they will issued a credit card of 300k spending limit... LMAO... what's the point?
Its works about the same as local Singapore, if we dont have much doc to use to apply for c.c
Make a F.D and the amount the bank needed, and get the c.c
but many bank reluctant to do c.c for foreigner, becos paper works will kill them.
In Thailand, payment by mobile is so easy and also, cash is still king in Thailand.

I'M CIM KING